mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Alternatives to Google Play Store



I'd like to try setting up my N9005 without Play Store and Google Play Services. Part of the reason is the battery use by Google Apps of various types and the other is the necessity of allowing those apps access to dial the phone, send SMS etc.

I'd like to see if I can make my phone more efficient AND more secure.

So far I'm looking at getjar.com, androidtapp.com and appbrain.com. Which app sites do you use and is it reasonable to find one that provides apps that don't use Google Play functions?

Suggestions welcome and experiences on any alternative sites would be appreciated? Also opinions or experiences in getting rid of the google connection... :D

I'm currently running @temasek 's cm13 - v 3.5 (more properly @joshndroid 's cm13 now he is building it :D )

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire