samedi 30 janvier 2016

Can't acces photo's on locked Galaxy S6



Hello everyone

First of all, i'm dutch so excuse me for any spelling errors etc.
I have a friend who has just had a baby.
She made photos with het Galaxy S6..
But all of a sudden her phone won't recognize her fingers and doesn't unlock.
She also doesn't know her password anymore since she never had to use that again.
I know it is possible to recover the phone but then it will also remove all the photos.
I tried connecting the phone to the computer, it shows a folder named Galaxy S6 but I can't acces it (the phone says unlock phone to view content)
My Question is, does anybody have a workaround? She only wants the photo's once they are back she can reset the phone.
You would really help her out since the baby is born in the 23rd week of pregnancy

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire