Attemption to get 3 of 3: - big buttons - full buttons set - big visible area of the running application
Generally designed for two-handed input in landscape mode. (I'm enforcing landscape mode on my phone using special apps) Also, it partially mimics physical keyboard.
Current status: public compatibility test, discussion of ideas
More info:
First-launch guide: - Install, enable end select in settings Semi transparent colored trigger has to appear at top-right corner of the screen - Press trigger
Related targets: - KCM* files community, for more languages support - Button-grids and layout-localization community, just for project's growing - Linux-on-phone community can also find it usefull, I think
*KCM-parser currently used allows only "key" description in file, "map" and "axis" signatures will cause errors
Dev notes: - since I'm a newbie in development, project will grow slowly - but when I'll not be scared of own code anymore, I'll make it open-source - you are free to make repacks/reposts. (WTFPL) - you are free to make own similar projects. Just post link here, maybe i'll use your one =) - behaviour is sensitive to the whole **** going on deep inside android, can't fight with that
Release notes: (alpha 03) - there are hardcoded russian "included-ru.kcm" and english "included-en.kcm" languages, so button labels are also hardcoded as "ruRU.labels.txt" - also, there are one 13x6 buttons layout for both screen modes - there are no indications or logs for errors as for now - preferences and logging are current things being in work
Credits: - will be added during beta test, but you can ask in PM
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire