mercredi 27 janvier 2016

[HELP] Does flashing official rom from other country will void warranty?



I've recently flashed a rom from other country due to the fact that Philippines does not have a lollipop version of Samsung E7. And I've actually rooted my phone, knowing that upgrading to other official rom of other country will remove the root, but my phone just got totally hard bricked in which I could not even go to recovery mode, download mode and cannot even boot to the Samsung logo (got totally stuck at black screen and vibrating for every 2 seconds). + My laptop and computer can't even recognize my phone.

1. Due to the fact that the laptop and any computer can't even recognize the phone:
1a. Would the knox would trigger if I just only rooted my phone?
1b. Would the technicians know if I just rooted my phone?

2. Would Samsung will consider my repair if I bring it back to them?

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire