hello developers,
I need some help,
while I was building liquidsmooth (using croot, brunch jfltexx)
i got this error :-
so then I did an breakfast jfltexx, then same error appeared :-
I have
*synced the repo
*add the device's work tree from CM in lquid/.repo/manifest.xml
so I have done everything right,
but I got the error
so,CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME??
I REALLY need to get lquidsmooth built and running good in our device:crying:
I need some help,
while I was building liquidsmooth (using croot, brunch jfltexx)
i got this error :-
Code:
yahya2002@yahya2002-Aspire-4930:~/liquid$ brunch jfltexx
build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "liquid_jfltexx". Stop.
Device jfltexx not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LiquidSmooth-Devices Github (http://github.com/LiquidSmooth-Devices).
Found repository: android_device_samsung_jfltexx
Checking branch info
Calculated revision: mm6.0
Default revision: android-6.0.1_r3
Default revision android-6.0.1_r3 not found in android_device_samsung_jfltexx. Bailing.
Branches found:
lollipop
Use the ROOMSERVICE_BRANCHES environment variable to specify a list of fallback branches.
build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "liquid_jfltexx". Stop.
** Don't have a product spec for: 'liquid_jfltexx'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?
No such item in brunch menu. Try 'breakfast'Code:
yahya2002@yahya2002-Aspire-4930:~/liquid$ breakfast jfltexx
build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "liquid_jfltexx". Stop.
Device jfltexx not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LiquidSmooth-Devices Github (http://github.com/LiquidSmooth-Devund:
lollipop
Use the ROOMSERVICE_BRANCHES environment variable to specify a list of fallback branches.
build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "liquid_jfltexx". Stop.
** Don't have a product spec for: 'liquid_jfltexx'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?
No such item in brunch menu. Try 'breakfast'*synced the repo
*add the device's work tree from CM in lquid/.repo/manifest.xml
so I have done everything right,
but I got the error
so,CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME??
I REALLY need to get lquidsmooth built and running good in our device:crying:
Download from this link
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire