mercredi 27 janvier 2016

MAAS360 Forces Motorola to set pin and won't allow pattern unlock?



I'm looking for some information from someone who uses Motorola devices with MAAS360 MDM software.

I have a Nexus6 and the MAAS360 policy requires that I use a pin or password to unlock my device.

I vastly prefer a pattern unlock to PIN but MAAS won't allow me to use pattern.

I contacted the MAAS administrator in my organization and they said that it is just the way that MAAS treats Motorola devices differently and there is nothing that our organization can do about it.

I think that is not the whole truth and I'm wondering if anyone who uses MAAS360 on a Motorola device would be able to confirm that they can use a pattern unlock.

It doesn't make any sense to me why every other phone in the organization can use pattern but motorola can only use pin and password.

Can anyone give me some info on if this is true or not?

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire