mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Restoring Xperia Z3 D6603 - HELP NEEDED



Hi there, I've just bought a Z3 D6603 and everything was fine until this morning when I took the phone off its charger and all the apps started to crash. I restarted the phone hoping it would work fine again but it was stuck at the SONY logo. I've tried holding Home button + volume up: it would shut down but would still be stuck at the logo once booted up again. I tried flashing ftf via flashtool but always got header.sin processing error and flashing boot.img from androplus kernel via fastboot won't work either, showing the error: "command not allowed." Finally, I tried PC Companion but it won't recognize my phone after I selected my model and held volume down button. What can I do? Beside buying a new phone?:confused:

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire