mercredi 27 janvier 2016

USA AT&T LG e980:Quick Memo / Screen Capture inop



I bought the LG Optimus Pro and rooted it with Towelroot before I left the store. Quick Memo / Screen Capture worked fine after root. Before I got home and disabled the OTA upgrade, AT&T forced 4.4.2. Everything still worked fine. But then, I got involved with The TOR Project & The Guardian Project. Current stats: Kernel 3.4.0, Build KOT491.E98020h, Baseband APQ80641MDM9x15M. A few weeks ago, I wanted to capture a screen shot. I got an error message that said, "unable to capture screen, please try again later".
I tried everything to fix the issue to no avail. Then just before a hard reboot, I got out of Orfox and Orbot and loaded Firefox Beta. Screen Capture was back. Still curious, I closed Firefox and loaded Orbot & Orweb. No Screen Capture. Closed that out and loaded Orbot & Firefox Beta. Screen Capture was active again. I hope this helps those who have lost Quick Memo / Screen Capture.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire