jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Z00A - WW - Problem with fastboot and lost recovery



Hello, I will try and explain this as clear as I can and attach screenshots where I can.

Also I apologise if this is simply or has been answered many times before, my search skills havent returned any helpful results.

So, I have this ASUS Zenfone, Z00A.. It is running WW.2.20.40.90_20150903.

I have so far, apparently, unlocked the bootloader and pushed the TWRP recovery to the device, however I am not able to get back into recovery.

From the bootloader screen, I have Normal Boot, Power Off, Recovery Mode, Restart Bootloader.
If I select Normal, it loads no problems and phone works as intended.

If I select Recovery, it reboots and goes back to the Bootloader screen.

The android on the bootloader has an open chest with blue lights (the standard one I think).\

Now, If I try to run adb devices from bootloader, it shows no devices.

If I run adb devices after Ive done a regular boot to the phone it detects the device. I can not, however, perform any other ADB tasks while the phone is running normally.

I assume I have done something wrong with the TWRP recovery and ruined that but as ADB is unable to detect the device I cannot push a stock recovery.

I have installed ROM Toolbox on the phone, and tried to both Reboot to Recovery and Flash a new image - neither of these options work.

The phone is rooted and checking Rootchecker confirms this.

As for drivers, I have installed the Intel Drivers and installed 15 Sec ADB.

This is my current drivers for the phone ---- Phone connected and in Bootloader"
i(dot)imgur(dot)com/pryemTx(dot)png

When the phone is powered on normally and at my home screen it is connected using the Composite ADB Interface.

Model Number: ASUS_Z00AD
Baseband Kernel version: WW.2.20.40.90_20150903
BASEBAND VERSION: 15335_5.0.37.1_0831,1535_7.0.22.0_0824
Kernel Version: 3.10.20-x86_64_moor-265388-ga4369

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire