mercredi 27 janvier 2016

CWM for i9195 to get gapps working!



Hello, i'm trying to get gapps working on my i9195, I installed TWRP using heimdall as per CM Wiki instructions, then installed CM13 and try it with success.
Then i restarted to recovery and installed pico opengapps. It all went bananas!

I tried with nano gapps
I tried CM12.1 and it's pico gapps
I tried CM12.1 and it's nano gapps

I formated /system
I formated *

Then i read somewhere, that to flash gapps CWM is needed, so i'm trying to get it, but i can't. At least a flashable one.
I tried flashing a zip (containing a CWM6051 recovery.img file) and it didn't work.
And i can't get a proper .zip file containing the correct files on it. (As far as i know, an .img is for heimdall and can't be used inside a .zip)

I can't use Odin (don't know why, it does not work) and Heimdall seems to fail flashing almost anything but TWRP

Can anyone point me in the direction to get a CWM image for htis phone flashable via TWRP recovery?

Thanks for your time.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire