mercredi 27 janvier 2016

[DEV] CyanogenMod for the Sony Xperia Z5




Hey everyone!

My friend recently bought a Z5 and just gave me permission to work on CyanogenMod on it. However, please don't get too exited, this could take some time since I don't actually own the device.

This is a developer thread and will be a place where devs group up to work on the ROM!

Github organization : Will come soon!

Current devs


Often developer threads end up in a mess without some rules set, so please keep those aspects below in mind:


Things that you should not post here :

  • Non-development related stuff

  • ETAs

  • Inappropriate questions

  • Trolling

  • Being a rat (steal stuff and pretend it's yours)



Things you should post here:
  • Everything helpfull for the development

  • Logs

  • patches/fixes


Please do not post some dev related stuff if you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!


What I'm very happy about
  • Request to join the development (Just PM me, I'll add you on hangouts, telegram, IRC etc...)

  • Developers


Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire