mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Help returning to stock! Odin keeps failing.....



I am currently running a custom rom, the Wicked X (http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...v10-1-t3115583) and as nice as it is I really want to return to stock. I'm done with all the back and forth and dealing with roms. I have tried several different ways to flash back to stock. I'm on 5.0.1 and I've tried two different versions of Odin as well as two different 5.0.1 tar files. It fails every single time. I've wiped the phone before flashing, and tried flashing without wiping to no success. Every time I get through the process it fails and says: Complete(write) operation failed and my phone says: Secure Check Fail: aboot. I can't figure out what else to try or do in order to go back to stock. I can flash the rom again and have a working phone but I really want to go back to stock. Anyone else having this problem who found a fix or anyone with a fix would be greatly appreciated!

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire