mercredi 27 janvier 2016

I failed to flash MIUI on Windows 10 MI4



Today I tried to return to MIUI from Windows 10 Mobile and it went wrong. I found a guide that said, that I should choose "Mass Storage" in UEFI menu, then wait until the device shows up in Explorer, and then flash fastboot image using MiFlash. But MiFlash failed to do this, so my device is completely bricked right now. Holding any button combination does nothing, Windows can still detect that something is connected via USB, but it shows the message "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it". Even notification LED doesn't turning on, when I try to charge the phone. When I tried to check this phone on Linux PC, using "lsusb" command(just wanted to check if it's even connecting), it stuck without any output to terminal. So, right now, I'm completely clueless, what shall I do next.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire