mercredi 27 janvier 2016

How to get rid of twrp recovery completely on galaxy s4 after uninstalling twrp app?



Hi! I was wondering if you can get rid of twrp recovery comepletely on galaxy s4. I am in need of sending my phone to repair because of the damaged sim card tray or reader after i forcefully forced the nano sim card which is supposed to be micro sim card in and force it out which damaged the sim card tray/reader.

Although because the galaxy s4 was another countries model, my own country(singapore) samsung service centre did not count the warranty as valid and refuse to fix it without a fee and i was thinking of fixing the warranty to bring it back to where i bought the phone first from for them to fix since they apparently have their own store warranty and i bought the phone last year first of july.

How to fix it with It being android version 4.3 and with the set warranty bit:recovery,how to fix it for my in case warranty to be valid? I have uninstall twrp app from my phone in googleplay and have flashify back the stock kernel and the SElinux i think.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire