mercredi 27 janvier 2016

HTC Desire 610 Rooting Problem after Problem



Hello, I've been trying to use this tutorial -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...-root-t2844323 To root my HTC desire 610. Everytime I try it I get no luck. I did everything exactly as explained but when I go into cmd and type "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" as explained in the tutorial through HTCdev, command prompt does not do anything. When I hold down my bottom volume and power button and enter that boot mode though. I notice it says "TAMPERED" "LOCKED" on the top left hand corner? Is this what is stopping me? I tried using KingRoot a couple days ago and maybe this screwed something up making it tampered. I honestly do not know. I'm not that knowledgeable about rooting phones But I defiantly just wanna get this root over and end this throbbing headache. Any help is greatly appreciated. I followed the tutorial to the TEE and still no results. Please help. Thankyou.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire