mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Music player with samba capabilities and WinAMP playlist support



I have an old Motorola Milestone (Droid) that I want to use as a music player. The music files are stored on my Windows PC.

Can anyone suggest me a music player that can access files from a PC using a samba conection?. I'm using and old CyanogenMod 7 custom ROM (Android 2.3 Gingerbread).

I already try Poweramp and there is no Samba support.

I try Kodi, old versions and new ones, it install but it never start.

I also try subsonic but it need a service to be installed on the PC, and what I want is something independent from source.

I did try Neutron, it starts, I config the source but I can "see" all the folders on the PC HDD, so it doesn't work (or I didn't know how make it work properly).

Samba Network Music Player work PERFECT... but it lacks the WinAMP playlist support. It can't see them nor play them...

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire