mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Notifications make no sound, even when selecting one in the settings menu.



I have been an android user for a long time, but this one is stumping me as there is no process or specific error. I have searched and haven't found anyone with a similar problem. Just got a Nexus 6 today and it will not make any notification sounds. The notification volume is all the way up and phone calls have a ringtone that works. What is really throwing me off is that when I am in the general settings or the settings for any other app, clicking on a notification sound has no response. I will be in settings and overlooking the list of potential default notification sounds and no matter which one I click there is no noise, as where with the ringtones they all will play me the sample.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it, I hate that something this simple has stumped me somehow.

Thank you.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire