mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Nexus 7 rom installation fail (Status 7)



Ok so there it is
its a nexus 7 1st gen and I have twrp v2.4.0.0 and I want to install Autodroid-Grouper-v4.4.4.built.1.2.zip

I did wipe cache and davlink
I tried to redownload the rom and pushed it with ADB in the tablet and I still get that status 7 code. I actually need that rom because I'm using my tablet as a car radio . Is it another rom that i can try similar or how do I fix that Status 7 ?
Actually its my second one. last time (2 years ago) I installed that rom on a same tablet and had no issue.

It goes like this !!

Format and Mount system. Mount data...
Symlinks and permissions...
Set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
E:Error in /sdcard/download/autodroid-grouper-4.4.4.build.1.2.zip
(status 7)
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/download/autodroid-grouper-4.4.4.build.1.2.zip
Updating partition details...


Thx
Dave

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire