mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Notifications on Marshmellow



Is it just me or are notification just broke in MM or the N6 in general? I'm under the impression that the N6 has a Proximity Sensor but unlike it's half brother the Moto X waving your hand over the display doesn't do anything. Is this correct because if not mine doesn't work.

The other thing is it might or might not make a notification sound when notification comes in or it might or might not always light up the display. And if it does it may only flash the lock screen two or three times and then it just stops. Picking up the phone may or may not trigger the screen to light up. It doesn't matter if it is a Gmail, Text or a Calendar reminder. The notifications in MM just seem broken to me at least on the N6. My N7 works properly other then it doesn't have the Ambient Display.

I've reset the phone. I've flashed the stock factory images. I've played with the settings until I think I've turned on and off every switch there is to change. I've been stock, or stock rooted but nothing changes. The notifications are just wonky and my N6.

One last little rant while I'm in the mood. Why doesn't the N6 support 360 degree rotation? Seems silly that my N7 does but that "feature" isn't part of the N6. Come on Google get it together already.

Over all I like everything about this phone and MM in general which is more then I can say for LP when it first landed. But man this notification issue is just driving me nuts.

So is it just me and my phone?

Thanks,
fasthair

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire