mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Tasker: GPS Simulation - Lost signal in tunnel -



G´day,

I have a question related to tasker & face gps location:

Can Tasker do this: Record my gps route and when gps fix is lost send the last speed value to the system ?

Idea is to keep the Navi moving on while driving through a tunnel.
I don´t know how to handle the position values yet, but maybe its enough to send the speed?
Is this even possible ?

Second thing is, that when my GPS fix is lost, some of my programs just hung up or vanish in the background. I use quite a lot overlay programs and poi warner and such. Plan is, to start the simulation right after when the gps fix is lost. I´d rather can live with a false location than with the need of restarting all my overlays.

What say you ?

Regards, Gopher.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire