mercredi 27 janvier 2016

[Q] ADB Device Unauthorized - No Solutions Provided Worked



Hello fellow xda-members,

my ADB isn't working anymore. I own an LG G4 H815 Intl and a windows 10 computer. When I bought the G4 and rooted it ADB worked without a hassle.

Now, 6 months later, ADB is gone. I tried

  • Code:


    adb kill-server


    Code:


    adb start-server

    and replugged the cable

  • Installed latest LG Drivers

  • Reboot phone and PC

  • copied adb_key.pub to the phone (/data/misc/adb)

  • erased .android. folder on PC (/C://User/me/.android.)


None of that worked for me and I feel like the internet offers no more solutions for my problem. Been on, like, 20 pages.

So if anybody of you faces the same problems - please help :crying:

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire