mercredi 27 janvier 2016

[repost]Problem with Data Connection



Hey,

Since I have bought my X Play I am continuously having data connection problem.
The problem is:

As I turn off my WiFi the Mobile data isn't connected on 4G/3G/2G on the first sim slot as well as 2G on second sim slot.
Also, I try turning the Data switch On and Off, doesn't work. At times it does work when I try to switch to Airplane mode and back to network or when disable/enable sim slot.

The problem existed since 5.1.1 and then 6.0 and now on custom firmware which is rooted.
I have tried with more than 10 service providers and in 2 different countries and still exists.

Do you have any experience with such a problem and any possible solutions?

Thanks.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire