mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Snapdragon 820 = AOSP?



Quite simply, from what I'm reading about S6, and Exynos, the main reason for lack of major AOSP ROMS (CM13 has been finally ported), is the idea that Exynos is not documented so coding for it is difficult.

Knowing now that Snapdragon 820 is a Qualcom chip, which apparently is the most common SoC used for phones, should we expect to see a lot of AOSP based ROMs?

I am very used to Vanilla Android, and I don't think I could deal with TouchWiz, I like CM Theme Engine, and RRO Layers, so the big reason for my question is based on the hope that the probability of non-TouchWiz ROMs is high.

Also, I had a moto x 2014 and I've come to fall in love with AMOLED, and would like to stick to a small form factor 5 to 5.1 inches, combined with healthy ROM community, I'm kind of hoping S7 with SD820 might be the phone for me.

Please don't say "If you like Stock don't buy a Samsung", I get it, but it looks like maybe that stigma might not hold up soon if the ROM cookers are supportive.

Thanks!

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire