mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Best replacement camera app (I know, it's like beating a dead horse but seriously)



I've reverted back to Touchwiz (KK) because I feel like I can really see the difference between photo's, be it the 16x9 ratio or clearness when you zoom in but once again, I flashed a different rom, this time it's the GPE 5.01.

I'm just tired of the laggy ness of TW even though I was running the google launcher with google now, it just lags, so far with GPE I've had none of those issue's but I like to capture my memories and I don't want to regret this later on.

Currently I'm using the stock google camera, a better camera and I've used Camera FV-5 in the past which was great with all the options but would obviously take time to learn, basically, I'm looking for an app that takes 16x9 pictures (I use a flat screen to view & share my photo's and 4x3 just looks generic I feel).

Are there ANY app's out there, paid or free that will give me the quality of the stock Samsung camera app?

Like I stated in the title, I know this has been gone over many times and everyone has an opinion but I thought I'd check once more before I flash back to TW and deal with the lag just so I can use the stock camera.

Thanks! :D

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire