mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Tronsmart Car Turbo Charger



So I got a nice little turbo charger for the car by Tronsmart. it does Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (even though I believe the Moto X is the prior version, someone correct me?) and it works backwards with regular charging as well.

Here's some pics on imgur:
http://imgur.com/a/KlNiQ

It's a hybrid charger: it's USB Type C as well as the original. When you buy it, though, it comes with two type C cables (white and black) that look of good quality, but unfortunately I don't own a type C device, so I can't use them as of yet.

the charger itself works well. it's small enough to work in my console with a cable sticking out, and charges quite fast. works well with turbo charging on the Moto X as well as quick charge 2.0 on my Note 4. Overall, good purchase, and will come in handy in the future when type C starts to become the standard!

amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018K7LHBU/...I2RTJUM8Y9VQ25

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire