mercredi 27 janvier 2016

[XT1096] Running CM 13, can I get the Moto style ambient display icons back?



I just unlocked the bootloader on my VZW Moto X and installed CM 13 (1/26 nightly) on it. While CM does still retain the active display functionality where you wave your hand over the device and it shows time/notifications, it is not exactly the same as the stock Moto style. With the stock Moto firmware when you wave your hand over it shows the time and up to 3 notifications in small round circles with just the notification icon, no text. Now, in CM, I can still wave my hand over the phone to get the screen to turn on, but it is black & white and shows the notifications in rows with preview text.

Can I get those circles back? I much prefer that than the full text of the notification showing up every time a message comes in, or I wave my hand over the phone. It's a bit of a privacy/security issue.

Thanks for any help!

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire