As a happy yoga tab 3 pro user you will already know that your tablet hangs, freezes and can have some general lag all over the system! Very unsatisfactory (I actually love it by the way).
So if you have anything to share which you feel improved your over all user experience post it here.
here's my tip, freeze everthing! I used titanium backup and froze the apps that I don't use but were clearly using my ram.
uploading a couple of screen shots. One shows the apps that I have frozen and the other shows running apps.
So just look at was is running and if you don't need it freeze it! There was loads of crap running that I would never use.
Whole system feels alot snappier without a shadow of a doubt.


So if you have anything to share which you feel improved your over all user experience post it here.
here's my tip, freeze everthing! I used titanium backup and froze the apps that I don't use but were clearly using my ram.
uploading a couple of screen shots. One shows the apps that I have frozen and the other shows running apps.
So just look at was is running and if you don't need it freeze it! There was loads of crap running that I would never use.
Whole system feels alot snappier without a shadow of a doubt.
Download from this link
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire