I have been having issues with my phone random restarting and sometimes it would go through the app optimization process. So I decided to do a full wipe and install CM13. Everything has been great for the past week but, today it did a random restart and went through the optimization process. However, this time it didn't come out of it but, instead looped back to the boot animation and then optimized again and continued to do this. I tried opening recovery to wipe and reinstall but TWRP gets stuck at the splash screen. I have tried reverting to stock but for some reason the LG Flash Tool gets stuck at "Waiting for Connection". I have tried different computers and USB ports to get the Flash Tool to work but have not had any luck. I'm looking for any help or suggestions that people can give. I am willing to try pretty much anything right now.
Download from this link
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire