mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Android Auto bricked my G4?



After a week of enjoyment with a new Skoda rental car, (Superb) with Android Auto integrated, I had lots of fun with Google Maps on my trips for the past couple of days, there were some bugs, the screen had some weird flashing issues at times, Spotify was not ideal because even my passengers could not scroll freely, but just before I returned the car my G4 shut off while driving and navigating. Only to not boot again.

After removing battery and a reboot after that the LG boot screen showing I have unlocked bootloader shows, and after that it drops dead. I just did a full REFURBISH with LG UP, (download mode is available) only to be stuck with the exact same stuff. Any suggestions welcome! Thinking memory is gone though..

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire