mercredi 27 janvier 2016

[EXPERIMENTAL][STOCK ROM]ZV9 Flashable zip (NEED TESTERS!!)




Code:


DISCLAIMER
i take no responsibility for your phone or any damage incurred from applying this. Modify and flash at your own risk


Hey guys,

So i made a flashable zv9 zip file HOWEVER i dont have the device with me at the moment to test it. Im NOT FORCING ANYONE to try it for me but if they wanna voulenteer to test it for me, it would be a pleasure. I have made this rom via dsxdia android kitchen and i got the system files from the original update.zip because the one from the tot wont open up after i merge them for some reason.
This will flash the system and boot.img files. I need someone to test it for me or risk thier device for a brick if they can. Yeah i know i should wait till get mines back from repair but im eager to get root on this thing. So it would be nice if someone that has an extra g4 laying around wanna helpout its development.


Download:
COMMING SOON!!

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire