mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Finger print touch pad heat-up like a hell and not working - Resolved myself



I had an issue with finger print touch pad, which was heating up a lot suddenly. I was not able to touch the pad as it was like my skin will burn for sure, It was not even working to unlock the screen. Switched off and switched on many times but no luck. Since i had installed TWRP recovery i just tried wiping cache and dalvik cache, then deleted all the entries registering for finger print recognition and re-registered. It came back to the normal and started working as usual without any heat issue.

I am not sure what was caused for this, same issue is recurring often. It would appreciate If some one can able to share any information to fix this permanently.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire