mercredi 27 janvier 2016

I bricked my General Mobile 4g Android One, can someone help me?



Hello all, i tried to update the firmware to marshmallow, but it bricked the phone.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...vices-t3254633

I did every step on this thread, then my phone showed only a linux penguin. And then i tried to flash stock 6.0 on this, and my phone completely gone.

I press the power button and i get no response. When i connected my phone to pc, it shows a list of partitions on my computer and says that i need to format them. I didn't format anything and that's as far as i got so far. I am downloading Ubuntu OS right now and i need a dump file of the stock rom i think but i couldn't find that and i don't know what to do.

My phone is the single sim version.
Thanks.

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire