mercredi 27 janvier 2016

[N910F] Strange Problem after TWRP restore



Hey guys,

First of all sorry for my not perfect english :D

Well pre story: my mom and me using both Note 4 but my one has WiFi issues since day 1 and she told me today to change the phones bcuz she dont care if 1mb/s or 5.

So I did something i never done before -.- rooted her Phone, installed twrp and made a full backup via twrp(ticked everything active) so.. moved the backup file into my SD and restored on my Phone.

Everything went good but i recognized a lot of lag after first Boot AND WiFi dont remember the saved Networks. Turning WiFi off happens instantly but turning back on Takes around half to a whole Minute.

What i tried so far:

- factory reset via twrp
- factory reset via Standard cwm
- flashed Modem and bootloader with odin (cok1)
- reverted back to kitkat
- flashed clean 5.1.1 cok1 with odin

Tried something with .pit file while installing but didnt recognize any difference..

So.. May the restore file destroyed some specific partitions? I havent got any clue What to do next :/

Any help or advise ?

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire