mercredi 27 janvier 2016

TF201 stop at ASUS logo - after a firmware update



Hello,

I download from the ASUS website the firmware with version "V10.4.2.18 Only for WW SKU (Android 4.1)" and the pop-up for update de firmware appear normally to me.
Then, the TF201 restarted and since then does not passes through the ASUS Logo.

I Was on 4.0.0.3, firmware 9.4.2.28 and tried to upgrade to a superior version (my mistake as I can see now).

Even when restarting with Power + VOL DOWN the only thing that appears is :

----......................
The Device is Unlocked.

Android cardhu-user bootloader <2.10 e> released by "WW_epad-9.4.2.28-20120525" A03
Checking for android ota recovery

Booting recovery kernel image

-----------

And stays here forever... No option with the 3 icons, so I can choose USB... And neither the VOL UP during this process does nothing...

Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance

Download from this link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire